Hi there, I can see that RHEL 7.3 have left beta, and wanted to check this
shiny new release that should fix a lot of the problems and current quirks we
have, so I went through the release notes on SSSD in RHEL 7.3 and can't see any
patched being added since end September, and in particular a patch for RHBZ#
1371152 in the SSSD 1.14 release ?