On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 08:28:45AM +0100, Troels Hansen wrote:
> Hi there, I can see that RHEL 7.3 have left beta, and wanted to check this
> shiny new release that should fix a lot of the problems and current quirks we
> have, so I went through the release notes on SSSD in RHEL 7.3 and can't see
> any patched being added since end September, and in particular a patch for
> RHBZ# 1371152 in the SSSD 1.14 release ?

I'm not completely sure which release notes are you referring to, but
this bug was fixed in sssd-1.14.0-32.el7. It's also listed in the
changelog:

* Fri Sep  2 2016 Jakub Hrozek <jhro...@redhat.com> - 1.14.0-32
- Resolves: rhbz#1371152 - SSSD qualifies principal twice in IPA-AD trust
                           if the principal attribute doesn't exist on the
                           AD side