On 02.09.2016 20:06, Deepak Dimri wrote:
Hi All,

My ipa-client-install fails until etc/resolve.conf gets updated with IPA nameserver entry. I want to avoid a task of updating resolve.conf in my automation script. Is there a way i can get my IPA client installation successful without updating resolve.conf? what options do i have?

Many Thanks,
Deepak

Hello,

do you have proper zone delegation? With proper zone delegation it should be able to resolve IPA from every nameserver.

Martin