Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] General query regarding nameserver enrtry
To: deepak_di...@hotmail.com; freeipa-users@redhat.com
From: mba...@redhat.com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 09:12:08 +0200

    On 02.09.2016 20:06, Deepak Dimri
      wrote:

      Hi All,

        My ipa-client-install fails until etc/resolv.conf  gets
          updated with IPA nameserver entry.   I want to avoid a task of
          updating resolve.conf in my automation script.  Is there a way
          i can get my IPA client installation successful without
          updating resolve.conf? what options do i have?

        Many Thanks,
        Deepak

    Hello,

    do you have proper zone delegation? With proper zone delegation it
    should be able to resolve IPA from every nameserver.

    Martin