On 13.11.2016 16:33, Deepak Dimri wrote:

Hi All,

I have my IPA servers hosted in the AWS private subnets and i can access them using AWS elb URL from public internet just fine. The problem is that when i enter https://<elb>/index.htl (dummy index.html hosted on IPA) i can access index.html just fine but when i try https://<elb>/ipa/ui then i am getting redirected to https://<ipa_private_hostname>/ipa/ui <https://%3Cipa_private_hostname%3E/ipa/ui> which is resulting to "This site can't be reached" error.

What should i be doing to access IPA server(s) uri when they running behind the load balancer or proxy servers?

Thanks for your great support!

Best regards

Deepak

Hello,