hi chris, i have the setup working fine with ELB -> apache reverse proxy on
Fedora (public subnet) -> ipa (private subnet).  i want to use ubuntu instead
of Fedora for the reverse proxy and i am unable to make the reverse proxy works
on unbuntu with all the configurations we need for ipa. it would be really nice
if someone can shareb  documented configurations steps for the ubuntu as well -
simiar to the what is given in the link that martin had shared

regards,
deepak

Sent from my iPhone