Hi,

i would like to modify schema to have group objects extended with email and
display name attribute.
The reason is that we are trying to sync our ldap to our google apps.

I don't know how much this doc
http://www.freeipa.org/images/5/5b/FreeIPA33-extending-freeipa.pdf
can be applied to groups. Neither did i find a supported attribute syntax for
email, maybe PrintableString      1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.58   For values
which contain strings containing alphabetic, numeral, and select punctuation
characters (as defined in RFC 4517 ).
but i am not sure if that could hold email addresses.

It would be pretty to have it exposed via ipalib and js plugins as well.
If someone could help me out on extending schema, i would be really happy.

Sándor Juhász
System Administrator
ChemAxon Ltd .
Building Hx, GraphiSoft Park, Záhony utca 7, Budapest, Hungary, H-1031
Cell: +36704258964