Hi Rob,

I'd like to really clarify renew certificate process. I can successfully update certificates in /etc/dirsrv/slapd-domain and /etc/httpd/alias but any new ipa client gets expired certificate still present someplace in LDAP. I was trying to use ipa-server-certinstall, described in https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/third-party-certs-http-ldap.html but document does not cover the case where intermediate certificate is required.

Josh.