On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 06:01:03PM +0000, lejeczek wrote:
> hi everybody
>
> I'm having trouble trying to figure out, or in other words make this to
> work:
>
> I'm setting up a domain in a subnet like this: 10.5.10.48/28 but not sure it
> I got it right.
> Host reverse resoling does not seem to right. I have:
>

>   Zone name: 28/48.10.5.10.in-addr.arpa.   <= this here is like non-usual, I
> understand it's how such a reverse subnet should be defined, but not 100%
> sure.

  Here you got it wrong.  IPv4 reverses are split at octet boundary, you
cannot have greater granularity.  And for sure you cannot mix CIDR addressing
(/28)
and netblock type.  On top of that, “/” is not correct character in DNS.

   Your reverse zone is 10.5.10.in-addr.arpa.

(IPv6 reverses are split at nibble boundary, FWIW).

--
Tomasz Torcz              ,,If you try to upissue this patchset I shall be
seeking