Hi,

I have currently running one IdM Server (package version 4.4.0-14) on CentOS
7.3 (x86_64). The first which I must ask is: which FreeIPA Version is basis of
this version because on https://www.freeipa.org/page/Main_Page under News only
v4.4.1 – v.4.4.3 are listed.

The next question which I have is: can I install a Fedora 25 and use the
included FreeIPA v4.4.1-3 to create a replica of the existing 4.4.0-14? My
problem is that I will use an ARM32 computer as replica and Centos 7.3 runs
properly on it but the repositories includes only ipa-client packages. No
ipa-server* package (BTW also for ARM64 is only  ipa-server-common available).
But in the repositories of Fedora 25 ARM32 I can found all.

TIA,
Silvio