Ahh, I see this is from one of Dmitry's earlier BSD patches.

The issue with it is that it makes the freeipmi build work, but now
requires users to define HAVE_STDINT_H to get the build to work if they
are linking code to libfreeipmi (or requires them to add stdint.h
themselves prior to freeipmi.h).

I'm not 100% sure of the best solution, but we'll have to look into
this.

Al

--
Albert Chu