Peter Broadwell writes:

I have need to configure many machines at the same time and if the templateing
file was documented this tool might become the one of choice for such uses.

This tool actually throws a dialog screen interface. So you will not be able to automate with it as of now.

We will enhance this tool for next release with command line args
support for current dialog options as well.

In terms of documenting the template, I think we can make the summary
screen more elaborate.
For complete documentation, users can do "bmc-config --checkout" to
see what is configured on their system. "man bmc-config.conf" already
documents these settings.

--
Anand Babu Periasamy
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31