Nathan Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1.  When received requests directly to the new freeradius machine from
> either UUNet or other CHAP enabled provider, freeradius is _never_ sending
> the CHAP-Challenge to the script nor logging it in the radius debug
> output.  I show this below in some debug outputs.

  That's because it isn't receiving the CHAP-Challenge.  Look at the
example packet you sent.  There's no CHAP-Challenge there.

  The RFC's (in their infinite wisdom) allow the CHAP-Challenge to be
implicit in the request authenticator.  The preprocess module should
probably look for CHAP-Password, CHAP-Challenge, and add a
CHAP-Challenge if it's not there.

  Right now, only the proxy code does this.  It would be a ~5 line
change to rlm_preprocess to fix it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html