>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> I'm trying to build freeradius 0.3 with the native AIX compiler (xlC
3.6.6)
>> configure does only work with "--with-threads=no" (and has to use xlc_r
>> instead
>> of cc, but this is a known issue :-))
>
>  That's ridiculous!
>
>  Don't use the native AIX compiler.  Use GCC instead.

To be honest I did not expect that kind of answer :-)
I'm using the native compiler for nearly all GNU/free software for
many reasons (e.g. performance, OS compatibility). I don't like installing
GCC for ONLY that purpose.
A quick check of the competitors (Gnu-Radius, IC-Radius) gave better
results.
It looks like I have to move over then... sorry.

Armin

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html