This is related to a previous post I made.

How do I send a different set of reply attributes depending on
an request attribute using sql?.

Using the users file I have done it by:

----------------------
user   Password==\"something\", Attribute=~\"something1\"
       reply-attributes1=value1

user   Password==\"something\", Attribute=~\"something2\"
       reply-attribute2=value2
----------------------

But how do I accomplish the same thing using rlm_sql?.

I have thought about creating a radreply1 table and a radreply2
table. But then I will have to make a patch for myself only to
support filtering of the \"Attribute\" and deciding which
radcheck table to use.

I believe somebody must have had this situation before. And I
know it can be a configuration level solution for this, it is
just not documented at all. If so, please, please helP!!!!

Thanks,

Jose\' L.