Hello to everyone!

I'm pretty new in the radius using, I've made my freeradius to talk with
mysql and it works just fine, but now I want my radius to assign ips ,
because I don't want a static ips for my users, I've looked around and
saw that there is a way, using rlm_ippool.
I'm using freebsd 4.9 and it's very important to me because ppp itself
can't assing ips dynamically.

Can anyone help me(that has done this before)?

I need to have my mysql setuped so different groups has different range
of ips(even different networks) , and also when I put static ip to a
user, he get this ip, not a dynamic one.

If anyone can help, I'd appriciate it very much!
10x in advance!!!
have a nice day.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html