10x a lot for the quick and aqurate answer!!!
This list is just great, the right answer was RTFM but you've answered
exaplining how to do it.

THANKS A LOT!!!!

I thought I'd have to install something spearate form the freeradius!

FreeRadius is just GREAT!
KEEP DOING THE GOOD THING GUYS!

10x a lot again!

-