Alan DeKok escribió:

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Manuel_S=E1nchez_Cuenca?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured. Cannot create NT-Password.
rlm_mschap: doing MS-CHAPv2 for lolo with NT-Password
rlm_mschap: FAILED: No NT/LM-Password. Cannot perform authentication.

PEAP (and mschap) needs access to a "good" clear-text password, or
an nt-password to compare against the request.

I have this in my users configuratin file:

lolo   User-Password == "entrar"
      Reply-Message = "Hola, lolo"

¿Is this correct?

 If the server doesn't have a password for the user, then it can't
check the password the user supplied.