hi

do you have files in your authorization section of radiusd.conf? the lines for itself look correct to me but the debug log says clearly that something is wrong since mschap can't find the password.

ciao artur

Manuel Sánchez Cuenca wrote:

Alan DeKok escribió:

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Manuel_S=E1nchez_Cuenca?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured. Cannot create NT-Password.
rlm_mschap: doing MS-CHAPv2 for lolo with NT-Password
rlm_mschap: FAILED: No NT/LM-Password. Cannot perform authentication.

PEAP (and mschap) needs access to a "good" clear-text password, or
an nt-password to compare against the request.

I have this in my users configuratin file:

lolo   User-Password == "entrar"
      Reply-Message = "Hola, lolo"

¿Is this correct?

 If the server doesn't have a password for the user, then it can't
check the password the user supplied.

-- Artur Hecker artur[at]hecker.info