I'm evaluating the use of freeRadius and wondering whether it
will be possible to return valid check pairs to the upstream NAS
from info in MySQL, without using a typical users file entry like
this example...

DEFAULT Realm = "abc.org", Login-Time = Al0555-1805
        Session-Timeout = 14400,
        Fall-Through = Yes

The above setting alerts our upstream NAS's to *disconnect* a
[EMAIL PROTECTED] user when the -1805 time limit is reached. I want to
know if freeRadius will allow me to do the same thing via an entry
in MySQL (and not just in the /etc/raddb/users file) ?

(I want to apply the above setting per user rather than per Realm,
and without using the kludgy users text file).

--markc

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html