> Admin can/would log off the logged in clients on the domain that the
> RADIUS server resides.  That's not a problem.
> But how does one tell NAS
> equipment about it?  In my case, What would be the protocol to do ask
> NAS equipment to disassociate certain clients?

Obviously that depends from NAS to NAS, for ex. I can telnet into my
dial-up access server and kick a user by his ID.

btw, if you don't tell the NAS equipment that a user should be
logged-off you've done nothing by "Admin can/would log off the logged in
clients on the domain that the RADIUS server resides". What would that
accomplish (I dont even understand how do you think that will work?!?)

--
damjan | ÐÐÐÑÐÐ
This is my jabber ID --> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <-- not my mail address!!!