Selon Paul Bender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> When you say that you manually add the hashed NT password to LDAP, how
> did you create it?
>
> I do not know what the warning in the radiusd.conf file about needed
> "0x" in front of the hashed NT password means. It has never impacted me.
>
> I am running Samba 3.0.3 (the one the ships with Fedora Core 2) with its
> password backend configured to be LDAP. I use smbpasswd to set the
> passwords. When I look at the passwords in the LDAP database, I do not
> see a "0x" in front of the hashed NT password. However, my users are
> able to authenticate using PEAP / EAP-MS-CHAPV2.

I currently use the smbldap-tools to add/mod/remove users and workstation in the
ldap. It works fine but this comment in the radiusd.cond and a post from Alan
Dekok in reply to one of my problems with radius+ldap made me think something
was wrong ... i still can't auth against the ldap using radiusd. I switched to
another project right now, cause this gave me some much headache that i gave out
and i'm still using classical tiki/wpa on the access points . I'll have to retry
in a few days ...

--
Arnauld Dravet