From: Ryan Moreton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 August 2004 16:33
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Creating Groups

Sorry Alan I didn't mean to offend,

Although I must admit that I did wonder if you had missed it as I did state
that they were declared in the users file.

Am I right in thinking that I also need to declare the groups elsewhere,
such as my MySQL backend or the local passwd file? Is it enough to simply
declare them in the user file the same way that users are created?

I have also tried creating the groups in the huntgroup file but the same
issue happened where only the superuser can authenticate successfully.

Can you confirm if my declaration of groups is correct are can I assist by
providing any more debug output?

DEFAULT Group == "Read-Access"
        Cisco-AVPair == 'shell:priv-lvl=7',
        User-Name = user1,