Thanks though to Alan, Thor and Kenneth who have given time to help me out.
Keep up the good work,
John Wry

On Thursday, August 19, 2004, at 06:00  PM, new2freeradius radius wrote:

How can you assume "it sounds like you havent read the docs" - and if YOU understood the question then why didnt you answer to alleviate Allans time?
If people arent willing to pass their understanding on, then your right whats the point!. Lets all go out and buy a more robust, stable authentication device with professional support contracts.
Id rather factor this cost into my solution than come up against the mails Ive seen recently

Anyone can know -- the point is to understand
Albert Einstein

From: "Cris Boisvert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FW: FW: Creating Groups Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:14:47 -0400

Alan is right!.. This list isn't for paying customers that pay for a support
contract (NOTE THE NAME "FREE RADIUS") . I been following the whole thread
and you must not have read through the documentation.. and because you have
not taken the time to read the information that was written for this purpose
you are wasting people's time...
If you don't understand after you have read it then that’s something else...
It sounds like you have not read the docs... then have received the
appropriate direction and still refuse to learn...
That’s unfortunate...

Because of this you have wasted Alan's time and taken his information from
the rest of the list that has questions .. that have taken the time to read
the docs..

Alan... thanx for you hard work.. pay no attention to the unappreciative..

Cris

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html