Good Day All

I have looked for a solution to this, but I haven't been able to find
anything that will solve my problem.

I am attempting to install Free-Radius on a Solaris 8 box. I have
tried 1.0.1 and 0.9.3, but both of the result in a core dump when I
attempt to activate the EAP support. For 1.0.1, I also built this
version on a linux box and the configuration files from Solaris work
without a problem. On the 0.9.3 build I took the configuration files
from a working setup and again a core dump.

Currently I am building the latest CVS snapshot. Has anyone seen a
problem like this in the past of have a possible solution?

Thanks
Stephen Donovan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html