Mitchell, Michael schrieb:
> Hi Steven,
>
> First things to check:
>
> 1) Did the eap module/sub modules actually build?
>
> Check the installation lib directory for rlm_eap*. I
> found that using
> the Sun Workshop C compiler, several modules do not build
> as they rely
> on gcc features (in particular zero length arrays).

Also, using gcc to build 1.0.0, I found that using a static build of
OpenSSL
that's not installed in a default search path requires to run
 "CFLAGS=-I/ssl-include-directory LDFLAGS=-L/ssl-lib-dir -lssl
-lcrypto
 ./configure", as simply using the documented
"--with-openssl-something"
switches will silently fail to find/use OpenSSL and thus silently
disable
EAP thanks to the bad linking order of the checks in configure.

          HTH,
                     Stefan

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html