Daniel Davidson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> while looking at the radiusd.conf file, I noticed that the ldap area
> said something about that to use the sambaNTPassword field that it has
> to start with a 0x.  Does this mean that in LDAP that this value must be
> stored as:
>
> sambaNTPassword: 0x01FC5A6BE7BC6929AAD3B435B51404EE

  I don't think that's necessary.  The MS-CHAP module is the only one
which interprets that string, and it is forgiving of the format.

  The larger issue is that the debug log you posted doesn't finish.
i.e. It doesn't contain a reject OR a success.  Get a debug log with
an accept or reject, and it will then be possible to tell what's going
on.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html