I APPRECIATE the help. If I'm understanding it correctly.

The user file in /etc/raddb is read first then it moves to MySql to get
it's information for the user if nothing matches in the user file.

As far as I can see I don't need to process the user file if I get everything
set up correctly in the MySql database.

If I use MySql to handle the process do I need to create a user table in
the radius database to process authentication?

If that would work could you or someone that has it set up
send what would be required in it or a link to a how-to.

Otherwise if it would be better to just make the changes in the user file
I could do that instead.

Sorry If I'm rambling. Just thinking out loud.

Other than that I am LOVING freeradius and dialup admin.
Just a few more small adjustments and I'll have it.

I give you much applause. Keep up the good work.
You've freed me of Microsoft forever by having this product of much
labor available.

You have my total admiration.( a little a$$ kissing here, or smoke in the orifice) ;-)

I can only hope and pray that I become as wise as many of
you are using Linux.

Again THANKS for the help. If I get this to work I'll be sure
to report back so the rest may benefit from it's results.

Joel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>