Michael Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Of course if Alan is interested in adding this functionality to
> freeRADIUS (I think you've expressed reluctance in the past?) then I'm
> happy to clean my work up and supply some more formal patches.

  I've been reluctant to have the server decide to send PoD packets on
its own.  If your patches provide a way for a proxying server to
receive PoD packets from a home server, and forward them to the NAS,
then that can go in.

  Most of the questions in the past about disconnects have been "how
do I get the server to disconnect users".  And the answer is "you
don't.  You run an external script, like radclient with PoD packets".

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html