Dave,

Not sure if I'll be much help on this one, but I'll do my best. In my radgroupreply I have Auth-Type := Local I don't know if that will fix it or not.

Also, I think freeradius had a file sql.conf that had to have stuff uncommented
to get it to record certain info. Yours should be postgresql.conf. You also need to tell
radiusd.conf to use that file if you haven't already.

Have you been down through the radiusd.conf file to uncomment things in there too?
I remember having to read over it and make changes there.

Hope this helps. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

Nice activation interface.

Also when you get time this today give me a call. I want to get with you on the
DSL lines for us and put together a plan of attack.

SQL result
Host: localhost
Database: radius
Generation Time: May 09, 2005 at 10:02 AM
Generated by: phpMyAdmin 2.6.0-pl2 / MySQL 3.23.58
SQL-query: SELECT * FROM `radgroupreply` LIMIT 0, 30;
Rows: 8

     id  GroupName  Attribute  op  Value  prio
     1 dialin Framed-Compression := Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP 0
     2 dialin Framed-Protocol := PPP 0
     3 dialin Service-Type := Framed-User 0
     4 dialin Auth-Type := Local 0
     5 dialin Framed-MTU := 1500 0