Alan DeKok wrote:
Alexander Serkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm still trying to investigate the problem with one of my AAA servers.

  It's a problem with the DB, not with the server.

I understand this, Alan. My experiments with hiding assertion strings in request_list.c came into failure. And i feel that Oracle is not good production server for radius accounting. Or the DB structure is not optimal for our application. Does anybody in the list use the FR&Oracle for the systems serving about 4500 simultaneous connections? It's really not much, but...
Will the accounting table partitioning help?

--
Sincerely Yours,
Alexander