Santiago Balaguer García wrote:
Hi people,

1)
In my activity I realize that when the conexion to Internet of a NAS is NOT good (there are some reday in the DSL), the NAS send several Start requests. My problen is my RADIUS server ask for all these requests and they are inserted in my DB. So, when the user or the NAS finalize the session and NAS sends Stop Request, the credit associates to the user account is decremented several times. It happens so because I put a trgger in my DB to decrement the user credit atomatically.

 Can I avoid the problem of inserting several times the start request?
 If it is so, how??

2) Is it supposed that the value of acctsessionid and acctuniqueid in radacct table are UNIQUE and they can not be duplicated ?

Thanks,
                       Santiago

Hi Santiago,

Does your DBMS enforce primary key constraints? Do you have a primary key defined for your radacct table? If I recall correctly, MySQL by default doesn't, are you using MySQL?

Cheers,
--
James Wakefield,
Unix Administrator, Information Technology Services Division

Phone: 03 5227 8690 International: +61 3 5227 8690
Fax:   03 5227 8866 International: +61 3 5227 8866
E-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:  http://www.deakin.edu.au