On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:25:20 -0500 Thibault Le Meur
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

This didn't make much sense at first, but I think I understand it
now.
What you're saying is that the first line is only for check items,
which is why I couldn't set User-Name there. The second line and
beyond
then are for, what? Reply items ONLY, or check & reply items? Is
this
documented anywhere? I just did a quick check through the freeradius
doc directory, and only found a rlm_fastusers document which didn't
have anything to say about format restrictions.

--
Click for free info on online degrees and make $150K/ year
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1S7YfNF4AEzCH38YxSm8GfpqO2/