That will be Calling-Station-ID attribute:

DEFAULT   Calling-Station-ID =~ ^192.168.100 , Auth-Type := Reject
                 Reply-Message = "Let them know what's going on."

you probably don't need to escape the dots with backslashes. Not sure if
you need " before and after regexp.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP