Christian Hohmann wrote:
>> Now the Problem: Some workstations are added to a samba managed domain
and can only login on the samba service.
>> It seems to me, that the winxpsp2 supplicant first wants to authenticate at
>> the samba server. But the switch doesn?t allow the connection, because the
>> port is closed until the eap-authentication is handled.

>The machines also need to log in using EAP.
>Alan DeKok.

Thanks for help. I think so too, but I have no idea how or even if it is
possible. The WXPSP2 Client with user authentication is not able to
authanticate against the freeradius. There is not even a request arriving on
the freeradius. If I toggle to "Identify with ComputerInformation if possible"
there is at least a request arriving at the radiusserver. It takes some time,
but it works. After the Authentication with computer Information, its not
possible to authenticate a second time with the user information. How do i have
to configure the client correctly to realize userauthentication? Or do I need
to reconfigure the server?

Regards - Christian