I'm a freeradius newbie so bear with me.  Two questions/issues:

1.  I've installed version 1.1.6, but have some dictionary files that
are/were setup for

    Freeradius 1.1.3.  I've seen from the README/faq that the dictionary
files have changed post 1.1.3

    & am wondering what I need to do/change to incooperate my 1.1.3
dictionary files to work with

    Freeradius 1.1.6?  It looks like most of the 1.1.3 dict. files are
duplicated in 1.1.6, but notice I have

    a couple (company specific) dictionary files that I need to use with
freeradius 1.1.6?

2. Probably not a big deal (just curious), but was wondering what
exactly changed with the dictionary

    files between freeradius 1.1.3 & 1.1.6.  I see an error like "values
can only be Interger types", but am not

    sure what this means.  Hopefully this is just a quick/short answer.

Thanks,

Jerry

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html