ObDisclaimer: I have googled my best google, and read all the docs I can
find, so please be gentle if this is a dumb question.

Is it possible with freeradius to use SQL to retrieve certain return
attributes (in this case rate limiting values for PPPOE sessions), whilst
still handling authentication through PAM?

In other words, I don't want to authenticate using SQL, I simply want to
grab an attribute or two from a MySQL database, indexed by username, if the
PAM authentication succeeds.  I'm using the Winbind PAM module to
authenticate against a Windows AD (a "legacy" requirement), so storing
passwords in MySQL is a non-starter.

   -- hugh

--

Hugh Messenger