Padam J Singh wrote:
>>From the RFC 2866:

  Yes, I have read the RFC's.  They're even in the FreeRADIUS source
tree.  They'are referenced from http://freeradius.org/rfc/, which was
built by me.

> The RFC doesn't categorically say that an accounting response packet SHOULD
> NOT have attributes.

  Read the REST of the RFC.  Specifically, the Table of Attributes.

> The NAS is an application I have written - so I will be able to parse
> attributes in an accounting response.

  Your application is wrong.  If it needs to have attributes sent back
in an Accounting-Response packet, then it's not doing RADIUS properly.

> If the standard postgres module cannot be used to send back attributes in an
> accounting-response packet,
> can I do the same using any other module like JRadius? I have gone through
> the rlm_jradius source code,
> and it looks like it doesn't differentiate between accounting and
> authorization responses when reading value pairs.

  If you can get something to work, good luck.  But the server is NOT
intended to send attributes back in the Accounting-Response.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html