Padam J Singh wrote:
> The attributes I want to send are VSAs anyway, so I fail to see how this
> violates the RFC.

  It doesn't.  Technically.  But it's a bad idea.

  Can you explain why you need to send the attributes, and what the NAS
does with them?

> The standard install of FR also includes the following in
> attr.accounting_response:

  Yes... I know.

> The filter does allow any VSA - I wonder why the modules are not written
> to facilitate sending the attributes to the NAS.

  Because only one out of ten thousand users need to send attributes in
an Accounting-Response.  And they can't explain why they need to do it.

  If the requested functionality isn't used for anything, it won't be
added to the server.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html