Phil Mayers schrieb:
Is it possible your wireless networking equipment is mangling the hostnames? Which vendor are you using?

Mhh, I can check that again, it's an old Linksys-AP. I'll see if that happens also with the other more professional hardware we have.
Have you verified that you really are receiving "hostname" instead of "host/hostname"? Verified with a reliable tool i.e. "tcpdump" on the RADIUS server?
No, I just took the Debug-Mode from FR.

But it's good to know, that the normal behaviour of windows is to use a unique Loginname for all kind of machine-based auth.

Bye
Alex

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html