On 01/15/2013 07:45 AM, Phil Mayers wrote:
On 01/11/2013 10:15 PM, Tyler Brady wrote:

         basedn = "DC=company,DC=com"

Try setting a more specific (longer) base DN. As Arran has pointed out,
you're getting LDAP referrals. Active Directory likes to do this if you
query the LDAP tree from a point "above" >1 database, even though
they're all available from the same server.

Sorry, I've just realised another thing you can try - disable referral chasing. This is an option on the ldap module - try this:

ldap {
  chase_referrals = no
}

...this may be more workable than changing base DN, if I'm inferring your AD layout correctly ("everything under top-level").
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html