> authentications (as microsoft call it) - but I'm also looking at
> samba4 - as it has a new option that will balance ntlm_auth against all
> known boxes rather than the first box it latches onto - to spread the
> load.

Samba 4 is lurvely... apparently 100% compatible with existing AD
installations, although, as always, it's a bit finicky and info is a bit thin
on the ground (and I've not written up a guide when I set my test environment
up that uses an S4 server for EAP-MSCHAPv2). But at least it exists on
RHEL/CentOS as a package.

Stefan

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or
privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html