From: Marc-André Moreau [mailto:marcandre.mor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:00 PM
To: brian mullan
Cc: freerdp-devel
Subject: Re: [Freerdp-devel] Stable release

Hi Brian,

This is a good idea. It is clear that many community members have come to
perceive things in ways that shouldn't be, and we need to fix that. This
conversation has already degenerated enough and it's not helping anyone.

I just want to assure people there is no takeover, there is no conspiracy, we
value community contributions and continue to remain very inclusive.

I will make myself available for a conference call to answer all of the
questions community members might have. Just contact me and we should be able
to schedule something as soon as possible.

Best regards,
- Marc-Andre

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:41 PM, brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I don't have a stake in this very passionate discussion on the alias
> but with many years in the technical world I would suggest that Email
> is absolutely the worst way to talk out issues like this.
>
> Typing out emails leaves out context that a voice discussion could
> easily help facilitate.
>
> People misinterpret text they read forget to add some important
> background point to a msg they sent etc.
>
> I'm suggesting perhaps it would be useful for all of this to be
> discussed on a conference call where all of you can actively talk
> about these points and come to a meeting of the minds where everyone
> comes away an agreement they are satisfied with.
>
> This is a development alias but I'm not sure all of this thread was
> necessarily good for all of the company's mentioned nor the various
> projects that may/may not be in conflict ??
>
> I've always found it better to pound these types of disagreements out
> real-time in a phone conference.
>
> Just a suggestion...
>
> Brian

this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are