Hi Bruce,

We are working with a cohort of several hundred subjects, and all of the
data has already been processed using the last version of FS. It would take
quite a while for us to go through all of that data again, so we're trying
to figure out if it would be okay to go ahead and use the longitudinal
stream from 5.1 (sorry, not 5.0) using our current data, or if we really
should, in fact, go back and start from scratch. Does that make sense? Sorry
if I'm being unclear...

Erica