Dear all,

I have run the recon-all process on my subject im01. Now I am checking for
errors and found some. I also found the solution steps.
However, as far as I understand it, every time I make a change, this will be
permanently done. Is there a way to keep the steps I have done so far and to
same further changes to a new subject file, e.g. im01_skullcorrected.

I would just like to backup the steps I have done in case I worsen the solution
so far and in case I want to compare them.
Also, is there a way that the results from recon-all are saved under a
different name?
Thanks,
Maria

--
Maria J. Felber, PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences