There isn't a way to have the new or old results automatically saved under
a different name. I would suggest making copies of the files before edits
and after edits but before rerunning if you want to keep track of the
changes. Depending on what you are making edits to, you would likely need
to make copies of brainmask.mgz, wm.mgz, lh.pial, rh.pial, lh.white,
rh.white.
Allison