I've put together the basic tutorial on getting started using Amazon AWS
system:

It's in the same place Nick pointed out:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/AmazonCloud

Pedro Paulo de Magalhães Oliveira Junior
Netfilter & SpeedComm Telecom
-- www.netfilter.com.br
-- For mobile: http://itunes.apple.com/br/artist/netfilter/id365306441