Hi,
running bedpostx directly from the command line appears to have worked
>bedpostx dmri

Multiple subjects now have the following files and directories within
their bedpostx directory:
bvals                           mean_ph2samples.nii.gz
bvecs                           mean_th1samples.nii.gz
commands.txt                    mean_th2samples.nii.gz
dyads1.nii.gz                   merged_f1samples.nii.gz
dyads1_dispersion.nii.gz        merged_f2samples.nii.gz
dyads2.nii.gz                   merged_ph1samples.nii.gz
dyads2_dispersion.nii.gz        merged_ph2samples.nii.gz
logs                            merged_th1samples.nii.gz
mean_S0samples.nii.gz           merged_th2samples.nii.gz
mean_dsamples.nii.gz            monitor
mean_f1samples.nii.gz           nodif_brain_mask.nii.gz
mean_f2samples.nii.gz           xfms
mean_ph1samples.nii.gz

I just launched tracula - path, and it appears to be running thus far.
 As Shannon Buckley mentioned previously, it seems like we both
encountered the same issues...
Best,
Scott

--
Scott M. Hayes, Ph.D.
Memory Disorders Research Center

Assistant Professor
Department of Psychiatry
Boston University School of Medicine

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Anastasia Yendiki
<ayend...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

> Hi Scott - Could you try running bedpostx on the dmri/ directory directly
> and see what if any error you get?
>

> a.y
>
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2011, Scott Hayes wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> The following files & directories are listed directly under dmri.bedpostX:
>>
>> bvals                   commands.txt            logs
>>  nodif_brain_mask.nii.gz
>> bvecs                   diff_slices             monitor
>> xfms
>>
>> --Scott
>>

>> Anastasia Yendiki
>> Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:43:47 -0800
>>
>> Hi Scott - Are there any files created directly under dmri.bedpostX?
>>
>> a.y
>>
>> On Fri, 16 Dec 2011, Scott Hayes wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> After I run step 2 of tracula (>trac-all -c config_DTI_B.txt -bedp), I
>>> am missing multiple bedpost output files (e.g., mergedph1samples.nii).
>>> Examining the output, it looks like data from only one slice was
>>> written (dmri.bedpostX/diff_slices/data_slice_0002).  This issue has
>>> replicated across multiple subjects.  I'm processing data locally on
>>> mac os 10.6.8 (16 GB RAM; two 3.2 quadcore processors, which should be
>>> able to handle bedpost), using FSL 4.1.9.  I don't see any errors in
>>> the tracula log files (until I run -path), and no complaints in the
>>> terminal window (which writes:  Queuing parallel processing stage
>>> 0 slices processed
>>> 1 slices processed
>>> 1 slices processed
>>> etc...
>>>
>>> Any insight as to what might be causing the issue?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Scott