Hi Deirdre

just copy the updated recon-all into $FREESURFER_HOME/bin and you should be all set

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012, Deirdre O Shea wrote:

Hi,

I have experienced this problem before also.So I have downloaded the script you
provided but as a non-programmer I am wondering
how I can incorporate this script into my work using Linux. Can I simply copy
and paste this into the text editer and run it
that way?

Thanks,
Deirdre

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>