Hi,

I am trying to run a Monte Carlo simulation on functional data constrained to a
label using Freesurfer 4.0.1. I did not use Qdec for data analysis.

Looking at a previous post -
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2010-November/016290.html
 - I see that I should: 1) constrain when running mri_glmfit, then 2) use
mri_glmfit-sim (as opposed to running mri_glmfit with the simulation options).

I have done step 1, however when I try to mri_glmfit-sim, I receive a
"command not found" message. Is mri_glmfit-sim not available in 4.0.1? Can I
copy a workable version of mri_glmfit-sim into 4.0.1?

Thanks,

Susan McLaughlin
Doctoral Candidate
SPACE Lab (Stimulus-Parametric Imaging of Auditory Cortex)
Dept. of Speech and Hearing Sciences
University of Washington